Like most websites, we use some cookies to facilitate the relationship of visitors with our content and to allow us to compile statistics on the visitors we receive.
Cookies are small text files stored/recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember the visit of that user later when they access our content again. This information does not reveal your identity, or any personal information or data about you , nor does it access the content stored on your pc, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has previously visited the web, viewed certain pages, etc. and it also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information such as visits made or specific pages you visit, remembering whether you’ve visited the site before, so that you remain logged in, to help us work out how many visitors we get on the site over a given period of time, to facilitate your navigation through the Website, distinguish you from other users, and identify problems to improve our Website.
The acceptance made by the user, marking the check enabled in the initial information on cookies implies that he/she is consenting to the person responsible for their use, being able to exercise his/her rights and revoke his/her consent at any time, through a request to ETYMON PSYCHOLOGY
What Cookies do we use
The cookies are then classified according to a series of categories. However, it is necessary to bear in mind that the same cookie may be included in more than one category.
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a domain different than the domain of the website you are visiting (not managed by the editor) but by another entity that processes the data.They are used for our advertising and marketing efforts
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- They remember technical information about you as you go from page to page in the website to enhance your user experience. This cookie contains no personally identifiable information and only stays in place until you end your session ( usually when you leave our site. )
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- This can be used for your convenience so that on subsequent visits, you aren’t required to provide again information as the entire log-in information. This cookies will remain on your computer indefinitely, even after you leave our site.
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed. , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service. Regarding the treatment of data collected through analysis cookies, although they are not exempt from the duty to obtain informed consent for their use, it is unlikely that they represent a risk to the privacy of users as long as they are First-party cookies, which treat aggregated data for strictly statistical purposes, which provide information on their use and include the possibility for users to express their refusal about their use.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Currently, most browsers are configured by default to block the installation of advertising or third-party cookies on your computer. The user can extend the origin restrictions, preventing the entry of any type of cookie, or, on the contrary, eliminate said restrictions, accepting the entry of any type of cookies. If you are interested in admitting advertising or third-party cookies, you can configure your browser for this purpose.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
- Targeting Cookies: These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
Controlling your cookies
Managing cookies in your browser: If you do not want cookies to be saved in your browser or you prefer to receive information each time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your browsing options
Most current browsers allow you to:
- Block/Reject third party cookies.
- Block/Reject cookies from particular sites/domains
- See what cookies you’ve got and delete them on an individual basis
- Block all cookies from being set
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain
- Delete all cookies when you close your browser which is accepting cookies as non-persistent
Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie
- Cookies are always accepted
To allow, know, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
You should be aware that you will lose any preferences if you delete cookies, which includes where you have opted out from cookies ( as this requires an opt-out cookie to be set ! ) . In additional if you block cookies completely many websites will not work properly and some functionality on these websites will not work at all. We do not recommend turning cookies off when using our Online Services for these reasons.
You can find information on how to configure the most used browsers in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.
Below we inform you in detail of the cookies that can be installed from our website. Depending on your navigation, all or only some of them may be installed.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||1 year||Others||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Functional”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||1 year||Necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Necessary”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||1 year||Necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Performance”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||1 year||Necessary||This cookies is set by GDPR Cookie Consent WordPress Plugin. The cookie is used to remember the user consent for the cookies under the category “Analytics”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||1 year||Necessary||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Advertisement”.|
|ts||3 years||Necessary||This cookie is provided by the PayPal. It is used to support payment service in a website.|
|ts_c||3 years||Necessary||This cookie is provided by PayPal when a website is in association with PayPal payment function. This cookie is used to make safe payment through PayPal.|
|_ga||2 years||Analytics||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|_gid||1 day||Analytics||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visted in an anonymous form.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_175295715_1||1 minute||Analytics||This cookie is set by Google and is used to distinguish users.|
|x-pp-s||session||Functional||This cookie is set by the provider PayPal. This cookie is used to process payments from the site.|
|tsrce||3 days||Functional||This cookie is set by the provider PayPal. This cookie is used to enable the PayPal payment service in the website.|
|akavpau_ppsd||session||Functional||This cookie is provided by Paypal. The cookie is used in context with transactions on the website.|
|nsid||Functional||This cookie is set by the provider PayPal. This cookie is used to enable the PayPal payment service in the website.|
|__utmc||session||Performance||The cookie is set by Google Analytics and is deleted when the user closes the browser. The cookie is not used by ga.js. The cookie is used to enable interoperability with urchin.js which is an older version of Google analytics and used in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine new sessions/visits.|
|__utmz||6 months||Performance||This cookie is set by Google analytics and is used to store the traffic source or campaign through which the visitor reached your site.|
|__utmt||10 minutes||Performance||The cookie is set by Google Analytics and is used to throttle request rate.|