- Prices & Conditions
- Methods of Payment
- Paying for online sessions
- Terms & Conditions
- Arrivals and delays
- Confidential Statement
- User Agreement
- Data Protection
Individual sessions: 50-60 min
- Adults (full/part employed): 55 euro
- 6 Sessions package Therapy: 300 euro. Paid in advance, non refundable
- Unemployed and students: 35 euro, prior copy of probe from the social welfare (dated, signed and to your name) and I.D must be delivered. For students: Id and probe of college or institute dated (delivered annually)
- Elder over 64 years: 25 euro, prior copy of probe of age or I.D
- Online sessions are reduced by 5 euros in relation to the previous prices (50 euro individual adult, package of 6 sessions for 270 euro, 30 euro for unemployed or students, and 20 euro for elder persons)
Children and Adolescents*: 50-60 min
- Therapy session with the child/adolescent** one to one: 40 euro
- Parental Session (with one of the parents or legal guardian): 55 euro (package offer applicable)
* *The parental/legal guardian consent form is required for individuals under 16 years of age. However, Etymon reserves the right to provide access to services to individuals between the age of 16 and 18 without a parental/legal guardian consent in circumstances that Etymon deems it necessary but as professionals will encourage those individuals who are between 16 and 18 to communicate the decision to their parents
*Adolescent: between 13-17 years old (both inclusive)
A successful intervention with the child is strongly correlated and predicted basing on the commitment and involvement of the parents with the intervention and the therapeutic process. Parents are the main ground and source that support the children, the main models who can really shape their repertoires for the long term. Without their understanding and willingness to re-learn and produce changes in the environment and themselves the intervention with the child will remain lame.
This is the reason why there is a difference of prices between child therapy session and parental session. If the intervention would be applied solely to the child or adolescent (but not to any parent) the changes might not remain.
Please see more at “services: children or adolescents”
When and how to pay:
In order to avoid accumulating unpaid sessions, the correspondent payment for each sessions must be deliver before each session at any time (via bank transfer) or at the centre before at the end session.
Methods of payment:
- Bank Transfer
- Credit Card
Paying online sessions:
Elder Over 63 years
Adolescents 16/17 years old
Terms & Conditions:
To request services or to book an appointment for the first time please do it via email. The conditions and terms will be sent and we´ll ask to read and be signed by the client or user in handwriting or online form. These will be stored safely following Data Protection measures (see more below) (General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), 2016/679 of the European parliament, European electronic communications networks and services regulations 2011, and Data Protection Act 2018)
Arrivals and delays:
The time allocated for your session is reserved especially for you, please bear in mind that the slot has an economic and time – cost.
So in the case that you arrive late for an appointment, (for whatever circumstances) your session must still conclude at the allocated time, for the above cost and to respect the next client appointment´s start
If you are 20 minutes or longer late, it is not the first time a delay happens and it hasn´t been any try made from you to communicate us the delay, we reserve the right to not conduct the session at that time.
In the event of unexpected circumstances that oblige us to cancel an appointment with you, we will inform you of such as soon as possible and we won´t charge you the cost of the appointment as the cancellation comes from our part. We reserve the right to modify or cancel any session if unforeseen circumstances arise.
If for any reasons you have to cancel an appointment:
If you cancel it 24 hours before the session´s start time we will l refund you fully the cost of the session
Please, bear in mind that failure to show for the booked session or failure to cancel it 24 hours before the session´s start time the full cost of the session will be charged.
1. Information will be treated in the utmost confidence and will not be divulged to any third parties neither outside the organisation. The correspondence between any clients and mental health professionals cannot be published without the written consent of Etymon who in turn will not publish such correspondence without the express consent of you the client.
2. Confidentiality is between the individual and the organisation and between the individual and the mental health professional.
3. Personal clients’ details are used only for the purpose of setting up an appointment with a mental health professional and are not available to third parties except only in the specific exemptions that law contemplates.
4. No conversation about a client will take place with anyone who does not work for the service either as a volunteer or as a paid employee.
5. No personal information about a client will be given to any third party even if the person is a member of their family except in the limited circumstances described below.
6. Information will be treated in the utmost confidence and will not be divulged to anyone outside the organisation except where extenuating circumstances exist (see below). We reserve the right to break confidentiality only within the following legal circumstances:
a) When another mental health professional is intervening or going to intervene soon with the client and would need relevant information to continue the therapy sessions with the client for the purpose of making the transition or the added intervention as smooth and effective as possible. In these cases the client will be always contacted first to be informed about the above process and his/her consent to share the information collected will be asked (see client information consent) and signed in advance.
If an advisor intends to get information from another company or organisation to help the client or to refer him/her to a local centre or other professional, this must be explained to you the client, and your permission for this must be given in advance.
Information will only be passed to another company or organisation with the consent of the client.
b) We reserve the right to treat clients who are between 16 and 18 without the need for a parental or guardian consent form but we as professionals will encourage those individuals who are between 16 and 18 to communicate the decision towith their parents
c) If the client discloses information that may indicate risk to children or yourself or if a mental health professional believes that a client could cause danger to him/herself or others.
d) For police investigation when a client reveals any information about a crime or a possible terrorist threat
e) In any circumstances where we are requested to provide information by the gardai or any other government or judicial body pursuant to a lawful order of a court or under other legislative or statutory powers
f) For punctual supervision sessions when chronic or complex cases arise and with the solely objective of caring and offer the maximal help. Nevertheless even in these cases there is no need to reveal any sensitive or confidential data information with the supervisor
We acknowledge that clients remain responsible for their own lives even in the cases when they decide to take their own life.
Please read the following user agreement for Etymon (and/or the “website” or “websites”) carefully and entirely. If you agree to the following terms, you may view, access and/or use any of the Etymon websites and/or services. If you do not wish to be bound by this User Agreement, you may not view, access or use the Etymon websites and/or services and you should bring this fact to the attention of Etymon when requesting any services.
When you the client, access this website, send an e-mail with a request for help/advice or avail of any other service from Etymon you automatically accept these regulations (user agreement and terms and conditions) and you understand and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
You acknowledge that you have read and accepted the above User Agreement and understand and agree to be bound by it.
All references to Etymon in this User Agreement shall include where it exists, the Etymon websites, forums, services, its directors, employees, agents and affiliates.
1. Etymon consultants provide face to face and online mental health support either in a designated office or via designated video call address
2. Etymon services are affordable and the current price list is published.
3. Etymon is committed at every level and in all aspects of the service it offers to providing a confidential service to all those who are seeking mental health support.
3. Access to view and/or use Etymon websites and services are intended for all individuals.
4. The parental/legal guardian consent form is required for individuals under 16 years of age. However, Etymon reserves the right to provide access to services to individuals between the age of 16 and 18 without a parental/legal guardian consent in circumstances that Etymon deems it necessary or where Etymon is otherwise (in its sole discretion) of the view that it is prudent or possible to do so.
5. Etymon reserves the right to request proof of age, employment status, social welfare or student status from you should you request any services from, or seek to make an appointment with Etymon.
6. By sending an e-mail with a request for help/advice, the person automatically gives permission to Etymon to cite described problems and situations in any on-line or published educational materials. Clients’ personal details always remain anonymous online.
7. The information and documents contained on the Etymon website or publicity are intended to be for information purposes only and are not intended nor do they constitute a form of treatment or mental health assistance. If you are concerned about your health or the health of others you should seek assistance, either from your own doctor or formally by engaging with Etymon or some other service provider for the purposes of obtaining formal services which are appropriate to your circumstances.
2. Etymon owns all copyright, trade marks and other intellectual property rights in any and all content on this website or provided as part of the Etymon Services, or is authorised to use same and you shall not re-use any website or service content, information on materials for commercial purposes except as otherwise provided in this User Agreement.
3. You may download or print a copy of any information provided by Etymon in the website http://www.etymonpsychology.com for your personal use only. Any other use in copying, framing, downloading, or printing a copy of any information provided by Etymon is expressly prohibited unless prior written consent provided by Etymon
4. Etymon does not assume any responsibility for your own interpretation of any information or data taken from the Etymon website.
About your Information provided:
1. You agree that the information you provided when you access Etymon website, forums and/or services is true and accurate and that if any information or circumstances change, you will correct your registration immediately, you will not allow another person to have access to any forums, and services from Etymon under your registration.
2. You will not impersonate any other person or entity in any forums and services in the Etymon website and you will not post any communications or materials that you know or reasonably should know is false. You will not mislead others about your identity, education, credentials, knowledge or experience and you will not collect any information whatsoever about other users of Etymon.
Record keeping, statistics, evaluation and monitoring
This Privacy Statement sets out how we collect and process personal data about visitors to our web or centre, clients who use our services and individuals who we communicate or interact with for the purposes of the business; and to those individuals whose personal data is provided to us in connection with our services e.g. clients’ next of kin
1. Client Records
Any written client records will be kept anonymous and securely at the Etymon centre.
Any names, addresses and phone numbers, letters or printed online emails will be kept securely following Data Protection guidelines
Any correspondence, written record or confidential data will be destroyed after 6 years of inactivity.
Information about a client will never be used for publicity purposes, unless consent has been obtained If a letter or email received is positive to be used for publicity purpose we will seek the written signed permission of the writer to ensure that he/she consent us to use it for the publicity purpose only
We might collect general details concerning your mental health when you book an appointment through our email or contact form. This data is used only for the purposes of providing mental health care to you.
You can use our web without being required to provide any personal data to us. We only collect personal data about you, which you voluntarily consent, when you email us, by using our online or paper forms, in order to deliver a service to you, or to send you newsletters or other information. In addition to the information you provide to us, we collect certain information when you visit our Site.
To the extent that the mental health professionals take notes during individual sessions, the mental health professional is the data controller of that information and have separate obligations to you as a data controller subject.
2. Data will be collected to assist in:
planning statistical analysis, marketing, supervision or for the purpose of enabling us to evaluate and monitor the service we are offering ; but will not contain personal information except in some cases for supervision (for the practical purpose of the supervision)
Making the Confidentiality Statement known:
All Etymon staff are given a copy of all policies when they join Etymon.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that our staff are trained and able to give information about the Confidentiality Statement if asked.
All new team members are given training in its application we take reasonable steps to try and ensure that existing staff understand its application. The Statement and Etymon Regulations are reviewed annually.